Sunday, June 19, 2011

First post!




Hi everybody! I am Dona, I have just moved to London (actually I am moving in a couple of weeks) and since the first time I've been there..centuries ago I fell in love with the vibrant atmosphere, the colours and the smells of its markets. This blog has come to light for my desire of joining my love for street markets (I actually go and look for street markets as first thing in every city or town or village I go!) and my passion for photography and you never know...you might find yourself a little tempted to go and explore my fav street markets too! bye for now....and try to guess where I took these first pics!;)


Ciao a tutti! Sono Dona e mi sono appena trasferita a Londra (veramente mi trasferirò definitivamente tra un paio di settimane) e fin dalla prima volta che ci ho messo piede, secoli fa mi sono innamorata dell'atmosfera vivace, dei colori e degli odori dei suoi mercati. Questo blog nasce per il mio desiderio di unire la mia passione per i mercati (vado a cercare i mercatini di ogni tipo come prima cosa in ogni città o paese che visito) a quella per la fotografia e non si sa mai...potreste essere tentati e andare a visitare qualcuno dei miei mercati preferiti anche voi! ciao per ora...e provate ad indovinare dove ho scattato queste prime foto!







No comments:

Post a Comment